06 March 2011

Social Networks

I set up my new Facebook identity here: Susi B Art
and of course I'm on twitter @susibart

I also connected Blogger to my flavors page @ http://flavors.me/susibart
  


my new flavors.me page!

i found flavors.me and thought it would be a good place to keep a record of all my networks in one place - i was excited to set up my 'new directory' page, but soon found out it was limited! You only get to 'add' about 4 entries or links and if you want more there is a yearly fee for unlimited use. it is only $20/year, so it is very reasonable, but for now i am just looking!

i have also been reading up on Blogging Tips and how to connect your Blogger posts to Facebook, etc. (thanks Shell!) It is still a bit complicated and i can only find directions for posting to a 'fan page' on facebook as opposed to a personal page, [see how to set up a fan page here] but a good place to start investigating if your are interested is to browse the blogger 'getting started guide' or have a look at  blogger tips and tricks.com  or wisnet.com
and if you're a visual learner and prefer to see the steps on video then have a look here: http://buzz.blogger.com/2008/01/blogger-help-videos.html

now, i'm off to do some painting! my painting assignment is due on Monday, so that comes first, but i'll keep you posted!

Mark Making with different tools...

VSW14 Project 1, Ex.1 Paint as Substance





happy networking!
Susi B :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment